Fall 2015 Newsletter
#PP still sells baby body parts : We must provide alternatives if we want to stop human exploitation justified for biomedical progress.
Despite the recent exposé of the harvesting of body parts from babies with beating hearts, on Sept 28th Congress backed down and funded the government as well as the organization responsible for such atrocities. Pro-choice or pro-life, no one condones such callous harvesting of another human body. Congress is waiting for better alternatives before they take action, as they have waited for decades. We at Sound Choice are close to bringing our first alternatives to clinic – YOU can help us get there. Right now the best bang for your buck is to support Sound Choice Pharmaceutical Institute. Advocacy is wonderful, exposé is wonderful, testimony of prolife groups to Congress is wonderful, but as we have seen repeatedly, those organizations can’t stop human exploitation as long as there is a market demand.
Sound Choice CAN beat them in the market.
We CAN provide better, safer alternative medicines.
We need YOUR support to get there.
Ethical alternatives are safer & more affordable. Alternatives sound like a no-brainer to me!
Read the full newsletter
- Amariglio N, Hirshberg A, Scheithauer BW, Cohen Y, Loewenthal R, Trakhtenbrot L, et al. (2009) Donor-Derived Brain Tumor Following Neural Stem Cell Transplantation in an Ataxia Telangiectasia Patient. PLoS Med 6(2): e1000029. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1000029
- Philippe Taupin. (2006) Derivation of embryonic stem cells for cellular therapy: Challenges and newstrategies. Med Sci Monit ; 12(4): RA75-78
- Kissling RE, Casey HL, Palmer EL. (1968) Production of specific varicella antiserum.Applied Microbiology 16(1):160-162.
- Fioretti A, Iwasaki Y, Furukawa T, Plotkin SA. (1973) The Growth of Varicella-Zoster Virus in Guinea Pig Embryo Cells. Exp Biol Med (Maywood) 144(1) 340-344. doi: 10.3181/00379727-144-37587
- Barker Roger A. , Drouin-Ouellet Janelle, Parmar Malin. (2915) Cell-based therapies for Parkinson disease-past insights and future potential. Nat Rev Neurol. 11(9):492-503. doi: 10.1038/nrneurol.2015.