Easter April 2015 Newsletter
SCPI’s 3rd Annual Fundraising Dinner Event featuring “Henry’s Story” was a Great Success!
How does changing from animal cells to human cells in manufacturing affect children?
Fetal Vaccines and Childhood Cancers
Some Highlights from the Past 12 Months
To read full article, click here Easter 2015 Newsletter
December 2014 – Holiday Newsletter
1) SAVE THE DATE for our 3rd Annual Fundraising Dinner Event
Thursday March 26th, 2015 from 6-9 pm at the Swedish Cultural Center.
Theme: Henry’s Story
SCPI annual dinner event is a wonderful opportunity to meet you, our supporters, and to raise funds for our groundbreaking research. We are grateful for your previous and continued contributions. On March 26, 2015, we look forward to seeing you, as we share the latest research news from Dr. Deisher, the keynote speaker.
2) Our second peer-reviewed article “Sociological Environmental Causes are Insufficient to Explain Autism Changepoints of Incidence” has been accepted to be published in their Spring issue 2015 of Issues in Law and Medicine.
3) The biggest Pro-Life protest, March For Life will be held on January 22nd, 2015 in Washington DC with the theme, “Every Life is Gift”!
We participated last three years and spread the words about SCPI and raised awareness about fetal human DNA contaminated vaccines. If you attend next year, please tell them about us.
The Christmas season reminds us of how grateful we are for all our donors and supporters; we could not have accomplished so much without you. Please take a moment to consider SCPI in your seasonal giving. Your donations helps us accomplish ever greater progress towards safe, effective, affordable and ethical vaccines and medicines.
Click Dec 2014 Newsletter to read full newsletter!
1) Our study “Impact of environmental factors on the prevalence of autistic disorder after 1979” has been published in the Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology.
2) Fraud at the CDC uncovered, 340% risk of autism hidden from public.
3) A new video about an interview with Dr. Theresa Deisher on Adult Stem cell research.
4) Please pray for Henry, Dr. Deisher’s son, who has been fighting against a cancer called aggressive Burkitts lymphoma group B.
1) Take advantage of all the ways that you can support SCPI
2) When you oppose human trafficking, make sure you include opposition to trafficking for biomedical research and commercial products. Read “ SCPI’s Talking Points”.Most NGOs (and GOs) do not mention human trafficking for biomedical research in their reports. Help us make sure this atrocity makes it onto their radar screens.
1) SCPI Second Annual Dinner Event was a great success
2) What is causing the high rates of autism in immigrant Somalis in MPLS? It is NOT the lack of sunshine. American blacks do not have these high rates.
3) Will the fear of autism lead to sex selection against male babies?
1) The Washington Times acknowledges : Scientists went ‘ethical’ in 2013 : Embryonic stem cell hotbeds like California and Maryland have transferred funding for embryo destroying research to truly life saving adult stem cell research.
2) SCPI stands for families afflicted by regressive autism as an expert witness in multiple cases.
3) SCPI has raised awareness of human trafficking for biomedical purposes. Look for more awareness and partnering on this issue in 2014.
4) SCPI has moved to a new lab & office space at 1749 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109. Our past location is being demolished to build a new medical office building. Come visit us at our new site if you are in the area.
Vets won’t use embryonic stem cells because they aren’t safe. To view the September 2013 newsletter click here.
1) Sound Choice is moving to a new location!
2) Veterinarians won’t use embryonic stem cells. Find out why!
3) A courageous WI legislator, Andre Jacque, has introduced a bill to ban aborted fetal research.
4) Sound Choice is hosting screenings of EGGSPLOITATION and CRESCENDO to celebrate Respect Life Month!
1) Did you know that some vaccines are made using aborted fetal cells?
2) Did you know that those vaccines are contaminated with DNA, cellular debris, and in some cases, a retrovirus from the aborted fetus?
3) Our newsletters can keep you informed and up-to-date. Please read the whole newsletter so you don’t miss anything that you might want to know.
1. The CDC reports autism spectrum disorders now afflict 1 in 50 US children
2. The federal lawsuit to stop the illegal use of taxpayer dollars to fund embryonic stem cell research lost the Supreme Court battle but may have won the war.
3. Remember to register online for our first annual fundraising dinner! We are looking forward to seeing you there.